The Stretch Sensing Discovery Kit is a great starting point for you to investigate Stretch Sensors for their high precision, repeatability and linearity.
Each kit contains the following:
- 10x StretchFABRIC Sensing Elements – 80 x 10 mm active sensing zone embedded on Lycra® fabric connected to a 1 m length coaxial cable
- 2x 10-channel SPI Sensing Boards (#0CTX)
- 2x Bluetooth® Adaptors – (#0CAB)
- 2x AAA Battery Packs
- 6x AAA Batteries
- 1x Sewing Kit
Our unique StretchFABRIC Sensing Elements are embedded on stretchy Lycra® fabric to give you the freedom to experiment with sensor placement on your smart garment prototype.
- Soft and conformable
- Highly repeatable measurements
- Minimal variance in performance from temperature and humidity
- Open source software to visualize stretch sensing data in real-time
- Rapidly develop prototypes
- Experience the best in capacitive stretch sensing technology
- Lightweight and easy to adhere to soft surfaces